Access your account balances, make transfers, pay bills, and much more from virtually anywhere – all in the palm of your hand. ECU Mobile is compatible with over 6,000 mobile devices and includes a free downloadable “app” available for both iPhone and Android users.
- Compatible with over 6,000 mobile devices
- Downloadable “app” for iPhone and Android users
With ECU Mobile you can:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds to other ECU accounts and suffixes
- Pay bills, view pending payments, cancel payments, and view payment history*
- Map the closest ECU branch, Service Center, or ATM
- Contact us
Members must be signed up for ECU e*Teller (Online Account Access) to have access to ECU Mobile.
ECU Mobile is protected with the same online encryption technology as ECU e*Teller to prevent unauthorized access. Sensitive account information will NOT be stored on your mobile device.
To fully utilize ECU Mobile, you must be a current Educational Credit Union member and e*Teller user. If you do not have an ECU account, please sign up today.
Questions about ECU Mobile? Contact us at 1-877-971-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.